The Wheaton Thumbster provides effective support for a variety of thumb injuries requiring mild to moderate support. The product is made of out of a very strong and durable polyester that's vacuum-formed and cross linked for softness and durability. It wraps around the thumb and closes off with the hand and wrist straps. The Wheaton Thumbster is one of the easiest products to apply to children's size hands and provides effective protection for proper healing. The splint is ideal for treating sprains, and overuse injuries.
Wheaton Thumbster Features:
- Provides effective immobilization of the thumb.
- Skin-friendly polyester feels soft like a glove.
- Straps secure around hand and wrist for a snug fit.
- Trim brace to suit your needs.
- US manufacturing for quality assurance.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in both a child or adult size - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3800.