The Wheaton Sling & Swathe is a classic one-piece tietex cradle-type sling that fits left or right arms. The "swathe" is laminated with a 3/8" breathable foam for softness and comfort and is fastened with both a slide buckle and contact closure for your safety and convenience. The Wheaton Sling & Swathe maintains the shoulder in a safe position against the front of your stomach for effective protection following rotator cuff injuries. The product features an adjustable buckle closure around the neck for easy fitting and adjusting. The swathe portion can be removed for use simply ass a sling as the child's recovery continues to improve. The product is available in three sizes to provide a great fit for short and tall children.
Wheaton Sling & Swathe Features:
- Classic sling and swathe style for pediatric injuries.
- Maintains glenohumeral joint in internally rotated position against the stomach.
- Children appreciate the soft 3/8 inch padded foam swathe.
- Provides ample support and protections.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in three sizes to fit every child - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3650.