The Wheaton Pediatric Knee Immobilizer the right blend of comfort and immobilization for young knees. The product features standard foam material that's easy to trim and modify if necessary. The stays on the medial (inside portion of the knee) and lateral (outside aspect of the knee) aspect are contained inside stay pods that can be removed and reapplied exactly where they're needed for a customized fit. Four straps stretch around the product and secure the leg in an immobilized position using standard hook and loop closures. The Wheaton Pediatric Knee Immobilizer comes in a variety of sizes to fit infants up to adolescent youth. It can be used for many different types of acute knee injuries including patella dislocations, recovery from post surgical operations, and more.
Wheaton Pediatric Knee Immobilizer Features:
- Foam material is soft like a blanket and can be trimmed/folded over to fit a slender leg.
- Medial and lateral stays can be positioned and repositioned to fit every doctor's protocol.
- Two straps above and below the knee joint provide a secure fit.
- fits right and left sides.
- Made in the USA for highest quality standards.
- Available in infant to adolescent youth sizes - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1830.