The Wheaton Pediatric AFO (Ankle Foot Orthosis) provides effective support and control for treating dropfoot and other conditions. The pediatric AFO is extremely lightweight and easily inserts into any tied shoe or sneaker easily. It's made from lightweight polypropylene for study semi-rigid support. The fit of the AFO is crucial - a medical professional should measure, fit, and adjust it as necessary to obtain the proper results.
Wheaton Pediatric AFO (Ankle-Foot Orthosis) Features:
- Made in the USA.
- Rigid polypropylene (plastic) can be trimmed slightly if necessary by your doctor/orthotist for a more customized fit.
- Anatomically contoured for a child's leg.
- Left or right foot specific.
- Leaf spring design for easier ability to walk while simultaneously maintaining stretch of the hamstring and encouraging upright posture.
- Available in six sizes to provide a great fit - see sizing chart tab.
The Wheaton pediatric AFO can be used for:
- Spastic hemiplegia or diplegia.
- Sizing chart
- Made in the USA of polypropylene plus a hook-and-loop closure calf strap.
- Needed adjustment but now works
Q&A for Wheaton Pediatric AFO (Ankle Foot Orthosis)
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Wheaton Brace Authorized Dealer Site
Wheaton Brace believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Wheaton Brace product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Wheaton Brace collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Wheaton Brace product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Wheaton Brace therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Wheaton Brace item through any website, unless it is an authorized Wheaton Brace dealer.
We are a Wheaton Brace Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Wheaton Brace warranty. Others do not offer the original Wheaton Brace warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Wheaton Brace takes great care to ensure that all Wheaton Brace authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Wheaton Brace purchasers.