The Wheaton Pediatric AFO (Ankle Foot Orthosis) provides effective support and control for treating dropfoot and other conditions. The pediatric AFO is extremely lightweight and easily inserts into any tied shoe or sneaker easily. It's made from lightweight polypropylene for study semi-rigid support. The fit of the AFO is crucial - a medical professional should measure, fit, and adjust it as necessary to obtain the proper results.
Wheaton Pediatric AFO (Ankle-Foot Orthosis) Features:
- Made in the USA.
- Rigid polypropylene (plastic) can be trimmed slightly if necessary by your doctor/orthotist for a more customized fit.
- Anatomically contoured for a child's leg.
- Left or right foot specific.
- Leaf spring design for easier ability to walk while simultaneously maintaining stretch of the hamstring and encouraging upright posture.
- Available in six sizes to provide a great fit - see sizing chart tab.