The Wheaton Humerus Fracture Brace is used to correctly position a non-displaced, pediatric, distal humerus fracture. The product provides soft tissue compression while preventing any distal migration. It features a two piece, bivalve design for easy application and is lined on the inside with a foam liner for enhanced comfort against the skin. Two sleeves are included with every product for added support. The Wheaton Humerus Fracture Brace has easy to use straps with standard hook and loop style fasteners for easy fitting. Physicians appreciated its extended length which provides additional contact for quality support.
Wheaton Humerus Fracture Brace Features:
- Extended length for additional support and to insure brace stays in place (doesn't slide down).
- Bivalve design makes it simple to apply.
- Foam lining inside a hardy polyethylene shell - to withstand the demands of active children.
- Contact closures for quick application.
- 2 sleeves included for additional comfort.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in four sizes to fits most children - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3980.