Simple. Safe. Effective. The Wheaton Elastic Shoulder Immobilizer is a basic pediatric support that easily and effectively immobilizes the shoulder without placing any strain around the child's neck. A 4" wide elastic chest band deflects the weight of the arm to the torso, and the arm is secured in two places to the chest band: at the humerus (upper arm) and at the forearm/wrist area. Both arm cuffs use a hook and loop style contact closure for fast and easy fitting. The product is well liked for its breathable design that's comfortable for all day use. The Wheaton Elastic Shoulder Immobilizer comes in four sizes, and can be used to treat severe shoulder injuries such as dislocations, rotator cuff tears, and more.
Wheaton Elastic Shoulder Immobilizer Features:
- Keeps the arm on affected side at 90 degrees (right angle).
- Children generally tolerate this style better than a typical sling.
- Made with breathable, durable elastic material.
- Standard hook and loop, contact closures for easy fitting and adjusting.
- Fits left or right arm.
- Four sizes available for an exact fit - see sizing chart tab..
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3651.