The Wheaton Economy Shoulder Immobilizer (model SI) is a value-priced "Velpeau" style immobilizer that features a shoulder and waist strap to reduce strain on the shoulder. The waist strap keeps the arm positioned on the stomach to prevent rotation. The Wheaton Economy Shoulder Immobilizer is an enhanced version of the Wheaton Pediatric Arm Sling with the addition of the waist strap for greater immobilization of the shoulder and arm. The product is easy to adjust and comes in three sizes to fit both kids and adults.
Wheaton Economy Shoulder Immobilizer Features:
- Durable muslin pouch combined with shoulder and waist straps made of wide foam.
- Keeps the arm positioned against the stomach and will not allow rotation away from the body.
- Fastens with a slide buckle and contact closure for your convenience.
- Fits left or right sides.
- Available in three sizes to fit kids and adolescents - see sizing chart tab.
- Made in the USA.