The Wheaton AirPro Sports Osgood-Schlatter Brace provides effective support and pain relief for children with Osgood-Schlatter disease. The product is made out of breathable neoprene material for comfort and features a unique strap below the patella that aids in changing the trajectory of the pull on the patella to reduce strain on the tendon attachment site. Additional padding has been built into the brace around the tibial tubercle where pain is most commonly experienced. The Wheaton AirPro Sports Osggod-Schlatter Brace can be used for everyday activity, as well as, with athletics. The brace can be used on both the right and left sides, and is available in five sizes to fit children of different ages.
Wheaton AirPro Sports Osgood-Schlatter Brace Features:
- Padded area covers the sensitive tibial tubercle for pain relief.
- Infrapatellar strap changes the trajectory of the patella tendon for sustained reduction in stress.
- Breathable neoprene ideal for staying cool during sports.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in fives sizes to fit every size child - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: