The Wheaton AirPro Sports Ankle Support (model AS01) provides active children with ankle protection designed for sports. The brace features neoprene construction for providing a soft comfortable feel that kids will wear along with vertical, medial and lateral stirrup straps to prevent the ankle from rolling over. The user can pull up on these and reapply with their velcro contact closures for even greater protection. The Wheaton AirPro Sports Ankle Support features two circumferential straps on top for compression and to keep the stirrup straps in place. It allows full ankle movement up and down (dorsiflexion/plantar flexion) while keeping the ankle joint protected against twisting motions that can lead to an ankle sprain. The product is sized to fit toddlers through sixth graders of all sizes, and can be used for athletic protection or for recovery from an ankle sprain.
Wheaton AirPro Sports Ankle Support Features:
- Medial and lateral strap can be tightened or adjusted while still on the foot.
- Sized for toddlers up to 6th graders - see sizing chart tab.
- Popular black breathable neoprene fits inside all types of shoes.
- Slightly padded in the underfoot area for increased comfort.
- Can be used for ankle injury recovery or general sports protection.
- Fits right and left sides.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1906