TheMatrix AFO provides all of the lightweight benefits of carbon fiber with a slimline, energy storing composite footplate and strut for easier walking. The Matrix is the only modular adjustable composite AFO available worldwide. The adjustability of the tibial lower leg shell component allows the greatest amount of adjustability - a simple screw design allows the shell to be adjusted up or down for a more comfortable fit. This results in enhanced comfort along the front of your lower leg. The leg portion is also heat moldable and can be customized as well. The Matrix AFO design incorporates the latest developments in advanced composite materials - made of carbon fiber and glass composite for more dynamic energy return for less hip hiking with each step. Two washable pads for the front of the shin area are also included with the Matrix AFO to maximize comfort. The result is an orthosis that will significantly improve your walking.
Matrix AFO Features:
- Unique design allows graded movement at and around the ankle area.
- Combination of glass and carbon fiber allows flexibility to minimize breakage.
- Indicated for low activity patients with simple, unilateral drop foot, maximum weight of 113 kg • 250 lb.
- Anterior shell is padded and adjustable for maximum comfort.
- Footplate comes with a pre-fit insole which may be trimmed.
- Composite materials are lightweight yet durable.
- Easy to fit.
- Right and left specific.
- Available in three sizes- see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1932