Townsend Rebel Reliever Knee BraceThuasne SKU: RR14x-0x
Townsend Rebel Reliever knee brace by Thusane stabilizes the knee and provides a 3-point corrective force to reduce OA pain.
The Townsend Rebel Reliever Knee Brace is the ONLY osteoarthritis knee brace that is universally adaptable for medial OA, lateral OA, and ligament instability. The brace is designed to stabilize the knee by gently applying a 3-point corrective force to the leg. The patented LoadShifter tool-free mechanism provides an adjustable 3-point corrective force needed to shift compressive OA forces away from the damaged side of the knee.
The Rebel Reliever OA brace effectively limits varus or valgus misalignment and redistributes the patient’s weight towards the healthy side of the knee joint resulting in less pain. Clinical research proves the Rebel Reliever provides substantial offloading, reduces pain, and improves patient function. It’s Townsend’s #1 selling OA knee brace for good reason. It works.
Townsend Rebel Reliever Knee Brace Features:
- Stabilizes the knee and applies a 3-point corrective force to relieve osteoarthritis pain
- Rigid aircraft aluminum frame provides effective soft tissue containment
- Patented LoadShifter Technology provides up to 18° of varus/valgus correction
- Exclusive synergistic suspension calf strap eliminates brace sliding down
- Tibial lower leg shell provides rotation control on the leg
- Powdercoat finish for paint durability
- Color: Argento Gray or Textured Black
- Available five sizes - See Size & Fit tab for sizing chart and measurement/fit help
Choose Medial or Lateral compartment based on presentation and/or location of pain.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please call our customer support team at 877-742-8784 with your thigh circumference, medial-lateral knee width, calf circumference measurement, and your height after placing your online order to finalize your brace order.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1852 / L1845
The Townsend Rebel Reliever may be used to treat mild to moderate Osteoarthritis, uni-compartmental offloading, bi-compartmental stabilizing, meniscal Cartilage Repair, Avascular Necrosis, Varus and Valgus instability.