The Townsend SpryStep Max by Thuasne is a full anterior shell AFO brace, with increased dynamic response and enhanced knee stabilizing benefits. The structural and material elements create graduated stiffness to achieve knee stability and enhanced forward progression. The SpryStep Max is recommended for individuals with plantar flexion strength scores form 2 to 4+, that demonstrate mild to pronounced quadriceps weakness. This Thuasne AFO product's carbon fiber structural design creates graduated stiffness to achieve knee stability and enhanced forward progression while ambulating.
Thuasne SpryStep Max AFO Features:
- Structural and material elements create graduated stiffness.
- Provides knee stability and enhanced forward progression.
- Carbon fiber for proven durability.
- For a diverse range of clinical indications and patient needs.
- Thuasne AFO product is designed for performance, quality and durability.
- Made in the USA.
Manufacturer Recommended HCPC: L1932
- Sizing chart
- What a quality product
- Cauda Equina Sufferer
- Great product for our clinic
- 330 pounds- no problem
- Good design, works well
Q&A for Townsend SpryStep Max Dynamic Anterior AFO by Thusane
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question