The Thuasne Silistab Achillo Achilles ankle brace with silicone heel insert offloads the Achilles tendon for instant relief. The dimpled silicone Achilles insert provides protection and a massage effect over the tendon that helps reduce pain. The elastic, anatomical knit provides a precise fit and compression for targeted support around the malleoli ankle bones. Three inserts in 1/2", 5/16", and 1/5" are included to customize the needed heel height for optimal relief. Pull tabs at the top of the support make this Achilles tendon brace easy to apply and remove after use.
Thuasne Silistab Achillo Achilles Ankle Brace Features:
- Soft silicone heel inserts offload Achilles tendon obtaining instant relief.
- Dimpled Achilles silicone insert provides tendon protection and massage.
- Anatomically-shaped elastic knit for optimal malleoli comfort.
- Inserts available in 3 heights: 1/2 in, 5/16 in, 1/5 in.
- Patented pull tabs for easy application and removal.
- 23 mmHg compression.
- Five sizes - See sizing chart for measurement/fit help.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: A4466
The Thuasne Silistab Achillo may be used to treat Achilles tendonitis and helps provide added support when returning to full activity after Achilles tendon rupture surgery.
- Sizing chart
Measure circumference at the narrowest point above the ankle bones.
- Second piece
- sizing is accurate
- Seems well made
- Good design that seems to be working...
Q&A for Thuasne Silistab Achillo Achilles Tendon Support Brace
- From CJK
- Q: I ran a 12-hour trail run 21 Sep. During the run, my right Achilles bothered me the last 10 miles. The pain was rather sharp, and it still bothers me wearing running shoes. Would this brace help to dissipate the pressure from the heal of the shoe?
- A: The Thuasne Silistab Achillo provides compression and helps offload the achilles tendon which should help your condition.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From CJK