The Thuasne Malleo Dynastab BOA is a semi-rigid ankle brace designed to provide easy fitting and effective immobilization of the ankle. The brace features BOA closure technology for easier application. Lightweight metal inserts on the sides along with the figure eight closure provide resistance against medial- lateral movement. Designed for comfort, the Malleo Dynastab BOA is made from breathable 3D knit materials with moisture-wicking properties for performance. The brace has a very supportive, low-profile design that's recommended for basketball, soccer, tennis, running, and more.
Thuasne Malleo Dynastab BOA Features:
- Fast, easy and reliable Boa® tightening system - includes a lifetime guarantee.
- Wide opening ensures easy application and removal.
- Lightweight metal reinforcements on side for medial-lateral movement support.
- Figure 8 strapping system provides additional lateral reinforcement.
- Lightweight comfortable materials.
- Antibacterial-treated 3D knit provides moisture-wicking comfort.
- Slim, low-profile design can to be worn in most types of shoes.
PDAC Approved L1902
The Thuasne Malleo Dynastab BOA Ankle brace is indicated for Grade I/II/III ankle sprains and general sports ankle injury protection.
- Sizing chart
Measure circumference at the narrowest point above the ankle bones.
- Just got back to playing basketball.
- Good support that's comfortable
Q&A for Thuasne Malleo Dynastab BOA Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question