The Thuasne Ligastrap Malleo is a knit ligament ankle brace with functional strapping for mild to moderate sprains. The figure 8 strapping provides lateral stabilization and support during activity. The reinforcement strap is adjustable and removable to provide both compression and support. Pull tabs and velcro attachment sites make the application and removal of the straps fast and easy. The Ligastrap Malleo anti-slip design on the calf helps it stay in place with twisting and running activities. The compression knit fabric breathes for maximum comfort and has a low profile design that fits inside shoes easily.
Thuasne Ligastrap Malleo Ankle Brace features:
- Figure 8 strapping provides lateral stabilization and support.
- Removable reinforcement strap.
- The anti-slip system prevents migration.
- Patented pull tabs for easy application and removal.
- Low profile for maximum comfort.
- 27 mmHg compression from fabric.
- Five sizes - See sizing chart for measurement/fit help.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: A4466
The Thuasne Ligastrap Ankle Brace may be used to help provide stabilization and support for arthritis, and mild ankle sprains, or for general support.
- Sizing chart
Measure circumference at the narrowest point above the ankle bones.
- Quality is very good
- I've used these for a couple of years...
Q&A for Thuasne Ligastrap Malleo Ankle Compression Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question