Thermoskin Arthritic Gloves are comfortable arthritis gloves designed to relieve finger and hand pain typical of arthritis and other conditions. Unlike ordinary arthritis gloves, each Thermoskin glove features Thermoskin fabric that increases blood flow and skin temperature. The outer layer is textured with GripTex to provide additional grip. Thermoskin Gloves provide light compression and support which reduces sore joints and swelling of the hands and fingers. This exclusive combination of clinically proven heat therapy and gentle support work together to bring natural relief from arthritis. The gloves are recommended to arthritis sufferers for household chores and gardening.
Features and Benefits You'll Experience:
- Capture's your body's heat to bring natural relief from arthritis hand pain.
- Anatomically shaped to provide warmth and even compression.
- Textured with Griptex to provide additional grip capability.
- Trioxon lining provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation.
- Gentle heat therapy provides soothing relief.
- Eases arthritic pain and sore joints.
- Velcro wrist closure for easy application.
- Sold as a pair.
- Reduces swelling in the hands and eases the pain of sore joints.
- Material retains natural heat and lets skin breathe.
- Includes a right handed and a left handed glove.
- Items color: Black.
- Sizes: X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large - See sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
These arthritis gloves can be used to treat:
- Hand and finger joint stiffness.
- Pain/soreness associated with sports injuries.
- Sizing chart
If you measurement falls between sizes, choose the larger size.
- Thermoskin gloves are sold as a pair. Outer lining: Nylon; Mid layer: Rubber foam; Inner lining: Polyester. (Does not contain latex).
- 56.93% Neoprene
- 9.07% Nylon
- 34% Polyester
- hand warmer
Q&A for Swede-O Thermoskin Arthritic Gloves
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question