Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pads provide soothing relief of aches and pains with today's most exact digital hand hand controller. The product's digital hand controller can control the temperature between 88 -166 degrees thus providing the ability to enjoy a mild, low temperature all the way to a high temperature setting that's fully adjustable in one degree increments. It's completely programmable and features an automatic lockout mode to prevent inadvertent, abrupt changes in temperature along with a programmable treatment time duration setting from 1 - 60 minutes. Theratherm pads come in four different sizes for treating musculoskeletal pain caused by tension, overuse, and more. The product comes standard with a flannel thermal cover for skin protection from excess heat, and easy to follow instructions for use.
Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pad Features:
- Provides heat that penetrates to sooth aching muscles.
- Digital hand controller delivers even heat from 88 - 166 degrees - perfect for low, medium, and high temperature settings.
- Programmable lock out protection setting for protection against abrupt temperature changes.
- Convenient, safe, and easy to use on your body.
- Therattherm sizes: Small 7" x 15"; Medium 14" x 14"; Standard 14" x 27"; Shoulder/Neck 23" x 20"
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: E0215.
Theratherm is commonly used to provide relief for:
- Muscle soreness.
- Muscular aches and pains.
- Overuse injuries.
- Sizing chart
- Small 7" x 15" (18cm x 38cm).
- Medium 14" x 14" (36cm x 36cm).
- Standard 14" x 27" (36cm x 68cm).
- Shoulder/Neck 23" x 20" (58cm x 50cm).
- Convenient preset time and temperature.
- Digital hand control.
- Inconsistent setting changes eliminated by lockout mode.
- Temperatures range from 88F to 166F (32 to 74 C).
- Treatment secessions are up to 60 minutes.
- Flannel cover designed specially for efficient moisture retention.
- Ul and cUl classified.
- Theratherm features a one year warranty.
SKU: Small 1030, Medium 1031, Standard 1032, Shoulder/Neck 1033
- Back pain from construction work
Q&A for Theratherm Digital Moist Heating Pads
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Chattanooga Authorized Dealer Site
Chattanooga Orthopedics believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Chattanooga brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Chattanooga collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Chattanooga product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Chattanooga therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Chattanooga item through any website, unless it is an authorized Chattanooga dealer.
We are a Chattanooga Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Chattanooga warranty. Others do not offer the original Chattanooga warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Chattanooga takes great care to ensure that all Chattanooga authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Chattanooga purchasers.