DeRoyal Sofsorb® Wound Dressing is a highly absorbent, multi-layered one-piece dressing with five layer construction:
- 1 – Non-adherent wound contact layer.
- 2 – Stay-Dry Liner that permits passage of wound drainage to keep periwound skin dry and prevent maceration at wound site.
- 3 – Center layer that absorbs wound drainage.
- 4 – Cellulose layer that wicks drainage horizontally along pad to increase dressing absorption capacity.
- 5 – Air-permeable backing for strength and durability.
Sofsorb Dressing (Standard) Features:
- Soft and pliable to work with.
- Five layers of protection to keep the wound from further impact or trauma.
- Ideal for wet wounds with heavy drainage.
- Provides protection of wounds from additional trauma.
- Can be soaked with saline or topical agents before applying to the wound.
- Doesn't inhibit range of motion.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC:
Product Number Sofsorb Standard Dressing Size HCPC 46-101 or 46-106 4" x 6" or 4" x 9" A6252 46-102, 46-103, 46-104, or 46-105 6" x 9", 9" x 15", 15" x 18" or 15" x 24" A6253 46-109 3" x 3" A6251
- Incision sites.
- Skin ulcers that have heavy drainage.
- Wet pressure sores.
- Lacerations & abrasions.
- Sizing chart
Sofsorb Standard Dressings:
Product Number Size Qty 46-101 4 x 6 120 46-101-1 4 x 6 30 46-102 6 x 9 80 46-102-1 6 x 9 20 46-103 9 x 15 30 46-104 15 x 18 20 46-105 15 x 24 15 46-106 4 x 9 100 46-106-1 4 x 9 25 46-109 3 x 3 60 46-109-1 3 x 3 30
Five Layer Construction:
(1) Non-adherent wound contact layer: Won't stick to the wound.
(2) Stay-Dry Liner: Allows the wound to drain while keeping the periwound skin dry. This prevents maceration at wound site.
(3) Center layer: Absorbs the wound drainage.
(4) Cellulose layer: Wicks drainage all the way across the pad to increase absorption capability.
(5) Air-permeable backing: This layer provides strength and durability.
- excellent for burns
Q&A for DeRoyal Sofsorb Absorbent Standard Wound Dressing
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.