The SLEEQ Back Brace is a prescription-quality LSO that provides compression and support for effective relief of low back pain. The Sleeq back brace has a low profile design that provides motion restriction for patients with chronic low back conditions and facet syndrome. Courtesy of its breakthrough InvisAdjust Technology, the SLEEQ back brace fits the vast majority of patients with only a single model, dramatically reducing the hassle and cost of unwanted inventory while its elegant, easy-to-use, and patient friendly design offers best-in-class comfort for improved patient compliance and outcomes.
SLEEQ Back Brace Features:
- Provides lumbar compression and comfort for low pack pain.
- Unique slim design and materials provide breathable form-fitting support.
- Adjustable ComfoGlide pull tab tensioning for easy application.
- Maximizes motion restriction and compression.
- Suitable for episodic low back pain and chronic back pain.
- One size - fits 26"-54" waist.
PDAC Approved L0627/L0642
The SLEEQ AP spinal therapy system may be used to treat Chronic low back pain, Acute low back pain, Lumbar muscle weakness, Low back sprains and strains, Mechanical or discogenic lumbar pain, Prophylactic low back support, Post-operative lumbar stabilization, Degenerative disc disease, Spinal blocks, Post-operative lumbar fusion stabilization, Spondylolysis, Spinal Stenosis, Spondylolisthesis, Laminectomy, Discectomy • Mechanical or discogenic lumbar pain, Facet syndrome. These clinical indications serve as a guideline. Utilization of the SLEEQ™ Spinal Therapy System is ultimately best left to the judgment of a qualified medical professional.
- Sizing chart
One Size - Fits 26"-54" waist.
- This is my second...
- Arrived in 2 days
- My friend recommended this brace
- Brace is helping relieve my back pain
- Thank you
- The brace arrived new...
Q&A for SLEEQ AP Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question