The SLEEQ Back Brace is a prescription-quality LSO back brace that provides compression and support for effective relief of low back pain. The Sleeq back brace has a low profile LSO design that provides motion restriction for patients with chronic low back conditions and facet syndrome. Courtesy of its breakthrough InvisAdjust Technology, SLEEQ AP fits the vast majority of patients with only a single model, dramatically reducing the hassle and cost of unwanted inventory while its elegant, easy-to-use, and patient friendly design offers best-in-class comfort for improved patient compliance and outcomes.
SLEEQ Back Brace Features:
- Provides lumbar compression and comfort for low pack pain relief.
- Unique slim design and eco friendly materials promote air flow and form-fitting support.
- Adjustable ComfoGlide pull tab tensioning for easy application and a custom fit.
- SLEEQ spinal therapy system maximizes motion restriction and compression.
- Suitable for episodic low back pain and chronic back pain management.
- Universal fit 26"-54" waist circumference.
PDAC Approved L0627/L0642
The SLEEQ AP spinal therapy system may be used to treat Chronic low back pain, Acute low back pain, Lumbar muscle weakness, Low back sprains and strains, Mechanical or discogenic lumbar pain, Prophylactic low back support, Post-operative lumbar stabilization, Degenerative disc disease, Spinal blocks, Post-operative lumbar fusion stabilization, Spondylolysis, Spinal Stenosis, Spondylolisthesis, Laminectomy, Discectomy • Mechanical or discogenic lumbar pain, Facet syndrome. These clinical indications serve as a guideline. Utilization of the SLEEQ™ Spinal Therapy System is ultimately best left to the judgment of a qualified medical professional.