The Shock Doctor Pro Mouthguard provides excellent protection from impact in an economical biol and bite design. The product features hard and soft multiple layers of construction to provide outer shell protection along with a softer, inside moldable layer for comfort. The front bumper design shields your front teeth from direct impact while directing the stress towards the jaw padding on the sides and rear. Channels on the sides allow for a great fit helping to improve air flow for breathing. The Shock Doctor Pro Mouthguard can be used with braces - occasional re-molding may be required as changes in teeth positioning occur over time. It can be ordered as a stand alone model or as a tethered style mouthguard. Athletes will prefer its multi-layer protection over other boil and bite, single layer, alternatives that commonly found today.
Shock Doctor Pro Mouthguard Features:
- Multi-layer construction - A softer, shock-absorbing inside layer has a harder, outside layer for directing impact away from the front teeth towards the rear molars.
- The internal, shock-absorbing frame offers greater protection over conventional mouthguards.
- Shock absorbing jaw pads in rear help protect against concussions and create a channel to help improve breathing.
- Front bumper design deflects impact away from the front teeth and redirects it.
- Works with braces.
- Can be ordered as a stand alone mouthguard or with a quick-release tether (strap model).
- Provides basic mouth protection during sports at an attractive price.
- Sizing chart
Shock Doctor PRO Mouthguard Fitting Instructions:
- Bring water to a boil. Remove from heat source. Immediately place mouthguard in water for 12 seconds (10 seconds if you wear braces
- Lick your lip before placing the guard in your mouth. Carefully place mouthguard around all upper teeth. BIte down firmly and push tongue against roof of mouth.
- With a strong sucking motion, draw out all air and water. Use fingers to press mouthguard tight against your gums.
- Rinse under cold water for 30 seconds to set. If you do not get a proper fit the first time, repeat procedure.
- To remove excess material that cause discomfort, you can trim your mouthguard with small scissors.
WARNING! DO NOT CHEW YOUR MOUTHGUARD!
In order for a mouthguard to protect, fit, and last it must be worn properly on your teeth and gums as indicated in the fitting instructions. If any mouthguard is chewed or not worn properly, its protection, fit and durability will be greatly diminished.
© 2008 Shock Doctor, Inc.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Shock Doctor Pro Mouthguard
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Shock Doctor Authorized Dealer Site
Shock Doctor believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Shock Doctor product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Shock Doctor collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Shock Doctor product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Shock Doctor therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Shock Doctor item through any website, unless it is an authorized Shock Doctor dealer.
We are a Shock Doctor Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Shock Doctor warranty. Others do not offer the original Shock Doctor warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Shock Doctor takes great care to ensure that all Active authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Shock Doctor purchasers.