The RCAI Pediatric Premier Knee Corrective Orthosis #27KCO is designed to provide effective passive positioning for patients with moderate tone, mild spasticity, joint contractures, and more. It features thermoplastic moldable thigh and calf cuffs with lightweight nylon hinges. The product has adjustable, static lock settings for gradually increasing extension gradually. An optional kneecap (optional accessory) can be used with the RCAI Pediatric Premier Knee Corrective Orthosis to provide three points of pressure for a more effective stretch. The product can be purchased with two choices of liners: an orthowick liner which draws moisture away from the skin or a Kodel liner which is an artificial sheepskin liner that provides added comfort.
RCAI Pediatric Premier Knee Corrective Orthosis Features:
- Progressive static lock settings allow gradual increase in knee joint extension/positioning.
- "T" screws allow for degree of angle adjustment without having to rely on tools.
- Available with a moisture-wicking Orthowick liner or a Kodel sheepskin liner.
- 16" product length.
- Optional kneecap (optional accessory) provides 3-point pressure leverage.
- Non-returnable once opened.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Material: choose either Orthowick or Kodel material for the liner that lines the inside aspect of the brace.
- Accessory: choose none or with Knee Cap for the added padded piece in front of the kneecap itself.
Please read our RCAI return policy.
Recommended HCPC : L1831
Recommended HCPC for Optional Kneecap: L2795