The RCAI Pediatric Neoprene Knee Sleeve with Patella Ring #530-NKS provides children with support and compression for a variety of soft tissue injuries. The sleeve is made out of latex-free neoprene and features a stitched in tubular buttress for providing support around the patella. The RCAI Neoprene Knee Sleeve provides compression and warmth for strains, sprains, cruciate & ligament instability, and patella tendonitis injuries. The product is also double lined with a nylon laminate material which adds durability to the product and provides enhanced comfort against your skin. The RCAi Pediatric Neoprene Knee Sleeve with Patella Ring provides the right balance of comfort and effective patella stabilization just for children.
RCAI Pediatric Neoprene Knee Sleeve w/Patella Ring Features:
- 1/8" thick latex-free neoprene with double sided nylon laminate material.
- Open patella to insure proper positioning on the leg.Enclosed tubular donut which reduces stress on the patella femoral joint - giving a massage action to cut down on edema/swelling.
- Provides effective patella stabilization.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes to fit any size child - see sizing chart tab.
Please read our RCAI return policy.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1825.