The MPO 2000 With Transfer Attachment floats the heel to eliminate heel pressure or friction on the heel, thereby enhancing blood circulation which is vital to the healing process. The MPO 2000 multi podus boot is used to treat foot drop and also effectively treats foot and ankle contractures and deformities. The rubber sole adheres to the bottom with hook and loop closures and is appropriate for transfers but not for household ambulation. The rotation bar pivots to the side for preventing hip external rotation while used in bed. The MPO 2000 With Transfer Attachment is the model that has set the standard for which all others are compared to.
RCAI MPO 2000 With Transfer Attachment:
- Dynamic flex action supplies continuous beneficial counter force to the plantar surface of the foot.
- Available in 9 sizes, from infant up to 2XL adult.
- Breathable foam liner wicks moisture away from the skin while maintaining skin integrity.
- Easy to put on and take off with hook and loop closure straps.
- Adjustable toe post relieves pressure on the toes.
- Toe post can be positioned to the side in the treatment of malleolus and lateral ulcers.
- The rotator bar can be positioned to the side to control hip and leg rotation, providing functional alignment.
- Transfer attachment (provided with all sizes except for Infant, Toddler, Child, Youth and XXL) is for non-skid stand-up transfer and prevents cross-contamination from floor to bed.
Please read our RCAI return policy.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4396
- Foot drop, foot and ankle contractures and deformity.
- Sizing chart
- Made with a breathable foam liner material.
- Rubber sole for durability.
- Drop foot
Q&A for RCAI MPO 2000 With Transfer Attachment
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an RCAI Authorized Dealer Site
RCAI believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an RCAI product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest RCAI collection and ensure you are getting a genuine RCAI product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
RCAI therefore recommends that you do not purchase an RCAI item through any website, unless it is an authorized RCAI dealer.
We are a RCAI Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the RCAI warranty. Others do not offer the original RCAI warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
RCAI takes great care to ensure that all RCAI authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to RCAI purchasers.