The MPO 2000 With Transfer Attachment floats the heel to eliminate heel pressure or friction on the heel, thereby enhancing blood circulation which is vital to the healing process. The MPO 2000 multi podus boot is used to treat foot drop and also effectively treats foot and ankle contractures and deformities. The rubber sole adheres to the bottom with hook and loop closures and is appropriate for transfers but not for household ambulation. The rotation bar pivots to the side for preventing hip external rotation while used in bed. The MPO 2000 With Transfer Attachment is the model that has set the standard for which all others are compared to.
RCAI MPO 2000 With Transfer Attachment:
- Dynamic flex action supplies continuous beneficial counter force to the plantar surface of the foot.
- Available in 9 sizes, from infant up to 2XL adult.
- Breathable foam liner wicks moisture away from the skin while maintaining skin integrity.
- Easy to put on and take off with hook and loop closure straps.
- Adjustable toe post relieves pressure on the toes.
- Toe post can be positioned to the side in the treatment of malleolus and lateral ulcers.
- The rotator bar can be positioned to the side to control hip and leg rotation, providing functional alignment.
- Transfer attachment (provided with all sizes except for Infant, Toddler, Child, Youth and XXL) is for non-skid stand-up transfer and prevents cross-contamination from floor to bed.
Please read our RCAI return policy.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4396