The ProCare Universal Thumb-O-Prene provides a low-profile, custom fit that is both functional and comfortable. The unique splint design combines two stays, rigid and spiral, plus a movable elastic strap to address various pathologies of the thumb including tendonitis, basal joint arthritis and instability of the cmc (carpometacarpal) joint. The addition of the unique, movable elastic strap provides compression to the base of the thumb to help stabilize the CMC joint. Provides a low-profile comfortable custom fit that will not restrict the use of the thumb or wrist. One size thumb brace fits left thumb or right.
ProCare Universal Thumb-O-Prene Features:
- Lightweight and also low profile for added comfort.
- Wraparound design makes it quick to put on and remove.
- Removable/adjustable aluminum stay pieces can be removed and molded for a customized fit.
- Neoprene material adds warmth and support without the weight or bulk of heavier materials.
- Separate elastic strap is included to provide additional thumb abduction control for basal joint arthritis patients.
- Universal "one-size-fits-all" and can be used for right or left hand.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3923
The Procare Universal Thumb-o-Prene is indicated for:
- Instability of the CMC (Carpometacarpal) joint.
- DeQuervain's tenosynovitis.
- Hyperextension protection.
- Basal Joint Arthritis (thumb joint).
- Sizing chart
Universal "one-size-fits-most" adults.
- Made out of neoprene material.
- Customizable stay.
- Very good to deal with
- Recommend The Thumb-O-Prene
Q&A for ProCare Universal Thumb-O-Prene
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a ProCare Authorized Dealer Site
ProCare believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ProCare product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ProCare collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ProCare product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ProCare therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ProCare item through any website, unless it is an authorized ProCare dealer.
We are a ProCare Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ProCare warranty. Others do not offer the original ProCare warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ProCare takes great care to ensure that all ProCare authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ProCare purchasers.