The Procare Surround Gel Ankle includes igid thermoplastic shells with an adjustable heel strap to help prevent inversion/eversion. Air and gel bladder may be used for cold therapy to treat tender or swollen ankles. Fits right or left ankle. Suitable for wear from acute to active phases of ankle recovery and rehabilitation.
Procare Surround Gel Ankle Ankle Brace Features:
- Rigid thermoplastic shells prevent inversion/eversion.
- Air and gel bladder design can be used for cold therapy.
- Adjustable heel strap for a perfect fit.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Suitable for acute recovery to active rehabilitation.
- 8.5" - 10.0" height based on size chosen.
- Available in three sizes - See sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4350
The Procare Surround Gel Ankle Brace is indicated for:
- Acute ankle sprains - provides stability.
- Rehabilitation - encourages a faster recovery.
- Ankle instability - reduces pain while allowing controlled range of motion.
- Sizing chart
The appropriate size is based on the desired height for the brace:
Size Height of the brace Small 8.5" Medium 9" Large 10"
Rigid outer shell liner with air/ gel bladders.
- Very good support brace
- Gel helps ankle swelling
- Good gel feeling and good support
Q&A for ProCare Surround Gel Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a ProCare Authorized Dealer Site
ProCare believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ProCare product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ProCare collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ProCare product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ProCare therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ProCare item through any website, unless it is an authorized ProCare dealer.
We are a ProCare Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ProCare warranty. Others do not offer the original ProCare warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ProCare takes great care to ensure that all ProCare authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ProCare purchasers.