Procare Reddie Brace - 1/8" neoprene wraparound configuration and strap tabs provide ease of application. Posterior strap adjustment allows for one-time adjustment and proper positioning of hinges. Dual axis polycentric hinges provide medial/lateral knee support and mimic the knee joint's natural movement. The Procare Reddie hinged knee brace is ideal for mild MCL and/or LCL sprains, mild arthritis, post arthroscopic menisectomy, or mild global instabilities.
ProCare Reddie Brace Features:
- Wraparound configuration and posterior strap tabs provide ease of application.
- Posterior strap adjustment allows for one-time adjustment and proper positioning of hinges.
- Removable dual axis polycentric hinges provide medial/lateral support.
- Open popliteal cutout behind the back of the knee prevents bunching of brace material.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in XS - XXXL - See sizing chart for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1820
The Procare Reddie Hinged Knee Brace may be used to treat:
- Mild- Moderate ligament sprains/instability.
- Meniscus tears.
- Knee Osteoarthritis.
- Sizing chart
For correct size measure thigh circumference 6" above mid-patella:
Size Thigh Circumference XS 13.5" - 15.5" Small 15.5" - 18" Medium 18" - 20.5" Large 20.5" - 23" XL 23" - 25.5" XXL 25.5" - 28"
- Neoprene construction.
- Aluminum material used in the hinge bars.
- Provides good support for our son
- Thank you for the assistance
- Not fancy, but works well
- Wraparound style fits my leg well.
- Needed adjustable type of hinge
- Comfortable with all day wear
Q&A for ProCare Reddie Knee Brace
- From Ashton
- Q: I have both tendonitis and a meniscus tear that causes me to have knee pain when I twist or turn. Will this brace help my knee?
- A: The Reddie brace can be used to help provide more stability for knee injuries such as meniscus tears and sprained ligaments.
So far persons found this question helpful
Ask Your Own Question
- From Ashton
DME-Direct is a ProCare Authorized Dealer Site
ProCare believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ProCare product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ProCare collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ProCare product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ProCare therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ProCare item through any website, unless it is an authorized ProCare dealer.
We are a ProCare Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ProCare warranty. Others do not offer the original ProCare warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ProCare takes great care to ensure that all ProCare authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ProCare purchasers.