Procare Quick Fit WTO Wrist Thumb - Comfortable, lightweight nylon/foam laminate with adjustable dorsal pod to accommodate various size patients. Pre-contoured aluminum palmar and thumb stays may be adjusted for proper angulation to address wrist and thumb pathologies. Elastic straps with D-ring closure provide compressive support and maximum patient comfort. Universal size, available in right or left.
The Procare Quick Fit WTO is ideal for addressing deQuervain's Syndrome, Gamekeeper's thumb, scaphoid injuries, sprains and strains.
Procare Quick Fit WTO Wrist Thumb Features:
- Comfortable, lightweight nylon/foam laminate with adjustable dorsal pod to accommodate various size patients.
- Pre-contoured aluminum palmer and thumb stays may be adjusted for proper angulation to address wrist and thumb pathologies.
- New single pull design to provide compressive support and maximum patient comfort.
- Universal size, available in right or left.
- Thumb & wrist guard protection.
The Procare Quick-Fit WTO Wrist Thumb is indicated for:
- deQuervain's Syndrome.
- Gamekeeper's thumb.
- scaphoid injuries.
- Sprains and strains.
- Sizing chart
- Easy closure design is great
- Fast delivery appreciated
- Used this brace before in the past.
- Same as the at the doctor's office
- Very comfortable to wear around my thumb
Q&A for Procare Quick-Fit WTO Wrist Thumb Splint
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a ProCare Authorized Dealer Site
ProCare believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ProCare product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ProCare collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ProCare product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ProCare therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ProCare item through any website, unless it is an authorized ProCare dealer.
We are a ProCare Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ProCare warranty. Others do not offer the original ProCare warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ProCare takes great care to ensure that all ProCare authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ProCare purchasers.