The ProCare Quick-Fit Wrist II is a universal, functional wrist support brace for the treatment of wrist and hand injuries and trauma. The brace is designed with a single pull lace and a soft nylon/foam laminate which offers premium comfort. An adjustable, malleable dorsal stay pod can be placed in the proper location for maximum immobilization or removed completely during rehabilitation.
The ProCare QuickFit II Wrist Support Brace unique contoured palmar stay provides proper anatomical fit allowing full finger dexterity and may be contoured to address a variety of indications. Universal design allows the ProCare Quick-Fit II Wrist Support Brace to be used by both men and women. The brace is ideal for treating Carpal Tunnel symptoms.
Procare Quick Fit Wrist II Features:
- Brace is equipped with a simple single pull lace design for easy fitting.
- Unique contoured palmar stay provides proper anatomical support.
- Quick fit, allowing full finger dexterity and may be contoured.
- Soft nylon/foam laminate which offers maximum comfort.
- Universal, functional wrist orthosis for the treatment of wrist and hand injuries and trauma.
- Quick fit allowing full finger dexterity and may be contoured.
- 8" length.