The Procare MaxTrax ROM Walker provides controlled range-of-motion with an adjustable pin style hinge that's easy to use. The product features ROM settings between 45 degrees plantar-flexion and 30 degrees dorsi-flexion in 7.5 degree increments. The uprights on the side of the walker will lock in a fixed position of 0, 7.5, 15, 22.5, and 30 degrees plantar and dorsi-flexion to satisfy any surgeon's protocol, and can be broken down to accommodate short lower leg lengths. The Procare MaxTrax ROM Walker features a standard foam liner for providing support and comfort with all-day use. The rocker bottom sole is designed to absorb stress to the foot and lower leg while providing a more normalized walking pattern. D rings on the sides allow for crisscross strapping patterns across the forefoot in the shape of an "x" for better support and stabilization. The Procare MaxTrax ROM Walker can be used for Achilles tendon repairs, trauma, grade III ankle sprains, recovery after arthroscopic foot and ankle procedures, and more.
Procare MaxTrax ROM Walker Features:
- Tall walker style with range of motion pin style hinge.
- Breakdown style scored uprights for shortening to shorter leg lengths.
- Comfortable foam liner for all-day support.
- Adjustable range of motion: 45 degrees plantar-flexion and 30 degrees dorsi-flexion in 7.5 degree increments.
- Wide footbed for dressings/bandages.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes for a perfect fit - see sizing chart tab.
Available Colors: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386.