Procare MaxTrax ROM Ankle Walker provides both immobilization and comfort for healing of ankle injuries. The product features an adjustable ankle hinge that's designed to control range of motion in 7.5 degree increments. The pin style ankle hinge can lock the uprights in at 0, 7.5, 15, 22.5, and 30 degrees plantar and dorsi-flexion to comply with every physician's protocol. The comfortable foam sole inside provides cushioning with each step, and a normalized walking pattern is achieved with the product's rocker bottom sole. The Procare MaxTrax ROM Ankle Walker is well suited for treating stable metatarsal fractures, grade I/II ankle sprains, bunionectomies, and more. It's versatile for use in a hospital setting for trauma applications as well. Patients appreciate the products quality foam liner and easy to use strap design for providing the right balance between comfort and support.
Procare MaxTrax ROM Ankle Walker Features:
- Cushioned inner/outer sole is designed to absorb shock with each step.
- Range of motion control in 7.5 degree increments.
- Uprights can be locked at 0, 7.5, 15, 22.5, and 30 degrees plantar and dorsi-flexion.
- Breakdown uprights for short leg heights.
- One-piece design keeps seams away from post surgical areas.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Pediatric size through adult XL - see sizing chart tab.
Available Colors: Black
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4386.
The Procare MaxTrax ROM Ankle Walker can be used for:
- Acute ankle sprains.
- Stress fractures of the lower leg.
- Soft tissue injuries (grade 2 and 3 sprains).
- Stable fractures and injuries of the foot/ankle.
- Achilles tendon repair.
- Metatarsal fractures.
- Sizing chart
Choose your size according to your standard U.S. shoe size:
Size Women's Shoe Men's Shoe XS ≤4 (Peds size <5) N/A Small 4.5 - 6 ≤5 Medium 6.5 - 11 5.5 - 10 Large 11.5 - 14.5 10.5 - 13.5 XL 14.5 & up 14-17
- Standard foam liner for support and maximum comfort.
- Rubberized rocker bottom sole for comfortable, natural ambulation.
- Fully adjustable range of motion ankle hinge joint.
Q&A for Procare MaxTrax ROM Ankle Walker
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a ProCare Authorized Dealer Site
ProCare believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ProCare product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ProCare collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ProCare product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ProCare therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ProCare item through any website, unless it is an authorized ProCare dealer.
We are a ProCare Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ProCare warranty. Others do not offer the original ProCare warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ProCare takes great care to ensure that all ProCare authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ProCare purchasers.