The Procare Durafo Boot provides effective heel suspension for the treatment of foot drop, contractures, pressure necrosis/ulcers, and post-operative hip abduction or rotation. The Procare Durafo has malleable medial and lateral uprights that extend above mid-calf and are fastened to the lightweight injection molded plastic foot plate. A soft, padded poly/pile liner designed with a patented achilles relief pad cradles the lower leg to provide maximum patient comfort. The Procare Durafo boot has a rotation bar that may be repositioned to assist with preventing internal or external rotation of the hip or leg thus keeping the foot pointing straight up. Adjustable toe extension helps protect toes from bedding as needed. All of the Durafo straps are adjustable and a removable non-slip walking sole has been added to allow for limited patient ambulation. The product is well suited for home and clinic use to reduce skin breakdown associated with contact pressures to the bottom of the heel.
Procare Durafo Boot Benefits:
- Malleable medial and lateral uprights extend above mid-calf.
- Padded poly/pile liner is designed with a patented Achilles Relief Pad that cradles the lower leg and provides maximum patient comfort.
- Rotation bar may be repositioned to assist with preventing internal or external rotation of the hip or leg thus keeping the foot pointing straight up in a neutral position.
- Adjustable toe extension helps protect toes from bedding as needed.
- Universal heel suspension boot sizing.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1930