The Procare Durafo Boot provides effective heel suspension for the treatment of foot drop, contractures, pressure necrosis/ulcers, and post-operative hip abduction or rotation. The Procare Durafo has malleable medial and lateral uprights that extend above mid-calf and are fastened to the lightweight injection molded plastic foot plate. A soft, padded poly/pile liner designed with a patented achilles relief pad cradles the lower leg to provide maximum patient comfort. The Procare Durafo boot has a rotation bar that may be repositioned to assist with preventing internal or external rotation of the hip or leg thus keeping the foot pointing straight up. Adjustable toe extension helps protect toes from bedding as needed. All of the Durafo straps are adjustable and a removable non-slip walking sole has been added to allow for limited patient ambulation. The product is well suited for home and clinic use to reduce skin breakdown associated with contact pressures to the bottom of the heel.
Procare Durafo Boot Benefits:
- Malleable medial and lateral uprights extend above mid-calf.
- Padded poly/pile liner is designed with a patented Achilles Relief Pad that cradles the lower leg and provides maximum patient comfort.
- Rotation bar may be repositioned to assist with preventing internal or external rotation of the hip or leg thus keeping the foot pointing straight up in a neutral position.
- Adjustable toe extension helps protect toes from bedding as needed.
- Universal heel suspension boot sizing.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1930
- Prevention of foot drop.
- Pressure necrosis/ulcer protection.
- Prevention of hip abduction or external rotation.
- Use as a foot drop splint.
- Sizing chart
Adult universal size. Fits both the right or left foot.
- Artificial sheepskin liner for skin comfort.
- Plastic shell design for lightweight support.
- Very comfortable for my wife
Q&A for Procare Durafo Boot
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a ProCare Authorized Dealer Site
ProCare believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ProCare product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ProCare collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ProCare product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ProCare therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ProCare item through any website, unless it is an authorized ProCare dealer.
We are a ProCare Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ProCare warranty. Others do not offer the original ProCare warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ProCare takes great care to ensure that all ProCare authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ProCare purchasers.