The Procare Acromioclavicular AC Brace provides effective support while reducing the strain on your shoulder from having a grade I, II, and III acromioclavicular separation. The acromioclavicular brace features an adjustable strap design that's easy for patients to apply and fit according to their size. The forearm pocket is made out of breathable cotton/polyester material for comfort and breathes well in hot, humid environments. Patients appreciate how the splint redirects stress away from the A/C joint and towards the midline of your body. The downward pull on the injury is reduced fo more effective healing. The Procare Acromioclavicular AC Brace is a favorite of physicians for managing A/C joint sprains.
Procare Acromioclavicular AC Brace Features:
- Sturdy cotton/duck construction combined with felt shoulder straps allow for excellent comfort in the shoulder region.
- Redirects stress away from the acromioclavicular joint towards the patient's midline.
- Splint stabilizes the shoulder, humerus and elbow.
- Unloading provided by strap across the upper chest region
- Adjustable straps produces a customized fit.
- One-size-fits-most - fits chest circumference 21" - 42".
- Fits right and left sides.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: 3670.
- Grade I, II, and III Acromioclavicular Separations.
- Sizing chart
- Universal adult size: Fits chest circumference 21"- 42".
- Cotton/poly splint material, and felt shoulder straps for breathable comfort.
Q&A for Procare Acromioclavicular AC Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a ProCare Authorized Dealer Site
ProCare believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a ProCare product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest ProCare collection and ensure you are getting a genuine ProCare product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
ProCare therefore recommends that you do not purchase a ProCare item through any website, unless it is an authorized ProCare dealer.
We are a ProCare Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the ProCare warranty. Others do not offer the original ProCare warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
ProCare takes great care to ensure that all ProCare authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to ProCare purchasers.