The Pro 610 Arizona Ankle Brace got its name from the entity that made it so popular - the athletics programs at the University of Arizona athletic department. The ankle bracelet provides effective ankle stabilization inside any type of athletic shoe. It features heavy-duty nylon construction for durability and a lace-up design for providing a customized fit. Two figure-eight straps encircle the foot and attach on the sides to provide medial and lateral support similar to a professional tape job. Hook-and-loop fasteners allow for quick and easy adjustments while inside your shoe. The Pro 610 Arizona ankle brace features a neoprene tongue to provide comfortable protection under the laces, eliminating instep irritation. The product is well suited for preventing athletic ankle sprains or for treating chronic injuries resulting in ankle instability.
Pro Arizona Ankle Brace Features:
- Figure-eight strap technology for optimal "ankle lock" support and comfort.
- Constructed of heavyweight nylon yet durable & lightweight on the foot.
- Low-profile - fits inside any athletic shoe.
- Universal design allows it to be used for either the left or right foot.
- Medial and Lateral support is obtained by two figure-eight lift straps which encircle the ankle.
- Hook-and-loop fasteners allow for quick, easy adjustments - even with a shoe or skate on!
- Neoprene tongue provides a comfortable pad under the laces, eliminating instep irritation.
- Great for the athlete wanting to protect a pre-existing injury or to prevent injury on an already unstable ankle.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1906