The Pro 610 Arizona Ankle Brace got its name from the entity that made it so popular - the athletics programs at the University of Arizona athletic department. The ankle bracelet provides effective ankle stabilization inside any type of athletic shoe. It features heavy duty nylon construction for durability and a lace-up design for providing a customized fit. Two figure-eight straps encircle the foot and attach on the sides to provide medial and lateral support similar to a professional tape job. Hook-and-loop fasteners allow for quick and easy adjustments while inside your shoe. The Pro 610 Arizona ankle brace features a neoprene tongue to provide comfortable protection under the laces, eliminating instep irritation. The product is well suited for preventing athletic ankle sprains or for treating chronic injuries resulting in ankle instability.
Pro Arizona Ankle Brace Features:
- Figure-eight strap technology for optimal "ankle lock" support and comfort.
- Constructed of heavy weight nylon yet durable & light weight on the foot.
- Low-profile - fits inside any athletic shoe.
- Universal design allows it to be used for either the left or right foot.
- Medial and Lateral support is obtained by two figure-eight lift straps which encircle the ankle.
- Hook-and-loop fasteners allow for quick, easy adjustments - even with a shoe or skate on!
- Neoprene tongue provides a comfortable pad under the laces, eliminating instep irritation.
- Great for the athlete wanting to protect a pre-existing injury or to prevent injury on an already unstable ankle.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1906
- Ankle sprain prevention and recovery.
- Sizing chart
- Durable nylon construction with hook and loop fasteners.
- Does a good job
- Very reasonably priced
- Lightwight and comfortable
- Keeps my ankle from turning in.
- Excellent braces for sports
Q&A for Pro 610 Arizona Ankle Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is an Pro Orthopedic Authorized Dealer Site
Pro Orthopedic believes that the best way for you to select and purchase an Pro Orthopedic product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Pro Orthopedic collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Pro Orthopedic product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Pro Orthopedic therefore recommends that you do not purchase an Pro Orthopedic item through any website, unless it is an authorized Pro Orthopedic dealer.
We are a Pro Orthopedic Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Pro Orthopedic warranty. Others do not offer the original Pro Orthopedic warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Pro Orthopedic takes great care to ensure that all Pro Orthopedic authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Pro Orthopedic purchasers.