DeRoyal Polyderm Hydrophilic Foam Wound Dressing is a primary or secondary dressing ideally suited to manage moderate or heavily exudating wounds (wet wounds). These highly absorbent dressings come in a variety of styles and sizes and will not stick to the wound - they pad and protect the injured area and promote safe, fast healing. The soft cushioning style of the Polyderm Plus makes it one of the most popular bandages available - especially for sacral wounds.
- Protects, cushions and absorbs wet wound drainage.
- Varieties include: non-bordered, with border, with or without transparent film.
- Economical and long lasting.
Five Varieties of Polyderm:
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC:
- Polyderm - hydrophilic foam dressing without any border.
- Polyderm Border - the border is a stretchable fabric which is ideal for sensitive skin. Removes easily.
- Polyderm Border Radial Slit - used around tube sites.
- Polyderm Plus - includes all aspects of Polyderm Border, PLUS it includes a breathable polyurethane barrier film that aids in moisture vapor transmission. It is a thicker pad to protect delicate skin injuries from external contaminants.
- Polyderm Barrier - covered by a water-resistant transparent film, this dressing can be worn without additional cover in the shower or bath. The tape border is stretchable - give it a quick little lateral tug and it releases the entire bandage easily from the skin.
Product Description HCPC 46-908, 46-915, 46-916, 46-925 or 46-926 A6212 46-905 or 46-906 A6209
- Pressure ulcers.
- Dermal ulcers, including leg ulcers.
- Secreting ulcers.
- 2nd Degree burns.
- Lacerations and abrasions.
- Acute wounds.
- Tube sites.
- Sizing chart
Compare the foam area (width times length) and also the Border size (width times length) to the woundcare item that you are currently using. There is a wide selection of styles and sizes. If you do not want a border, then choose the Polyderm that says "None" for Border Size:
Dressing Type Foam Size Border Size Qty Item Number Polyderm 2.25" x 2.25" (5.6 x 5.6cm) None 50 46-905 Polyderm 3.75" x 3.75" (9.3 x 9.3cm) None 50 46-906 Polyderm Border 2.25" x 2.25" (5.6 x 5.6cm) 4" x 4" (10 x 10cm) 10 46-915-1 Polyderm Border 2.25" x 2.25" (5.6 x 5.6cm) 4" x 4" (10 x 10cm) 50 46-915 Polyderm Border 3.75" x 3.75" (9.3 x 9.3cm) 6" x 6" (15.3 x 15.3cm) 10 46-916-1 Polyderm Border 3.75" x 3.75" (9.3 x 9.3cm) 6" x 6" (15.3 x 15.3cm) 50 46-916 Polyderm Border Radial Slit 2.5" Round, 2" slit (6.3 cm round, 5cm slit) 4" Diameter (10cm) 10 46-908-1 Polyderm Border Radial Slit 2.5" Round, 2" slit (6.3 cm round, 5cm slit) 4" Diameter (10cm) 50 46-908 Polyderm Plus 2.25" x 2.25" (5.6 x 5.6cm) 4" x 4" (10 x 10cm) 50 46-925 Polyderm Plus 3.75" x 3.75" (9.3 x 9.3cm) 6" x 6" (15 x 15cm) 50 46-926 Polyderm Barrier 2.25" x 2.25" (5.6 x 5.6cm) 3.75" x 3.75" (9.3 x 9.3cm) 50 46-935 Polyderm Barrier 3.75" x 3.75" (9.3 x 9.3cm) 6.75" x 6" (17 x 15cm) 50 46-936
- Sterile polyurethane foam.
No reviews for this product
Q&A for Polyderm Hydrophilic Foam Wound Dressing
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer Site
DeRoyal believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a DeRoyal product is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest DeRoyal collection and ensure you are getting a genuine DeRoyal product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
DeRoyal therefore recommends that you do not purchase a DeRoyal item through any website, unless it is an authorized DeRoyal dealer.
We are a DeRoyal Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the DeRoyal warranty. Others do not offer the original DeRoyal warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
DeRoyal takes great care to ensure that all DeRoyal authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to DeRoyal purchasers.