The Wheaton Foam Pediatric Cervical Collar provides medium to firm support for children of all ages. Its contact closure, hook and loop fastener makes it quick and easy to apply. It's made out of medium-firm density foam material with a hypoallergenic stockinette over the outside for air circulation for those with sensitive or delicate skin. The breathable material helps in reducing heat or moisture around your neck for all day comfort. The product provides comfortable support, and can be use for long periods of time according to your child needs. The Wheaton Foam Pediatric Cervical Collar is well suited for severe strains and sprains of the cervical spine, and more. It's available in toddler to adolescent sizes to fit a large age group of children.
Wheaton Foam Pediatric Cervical Collar Features:
- Medium firm foam design is comfortable to wear, but supportive enough to help alleviate neck pain from a variety of cervical injuries.
- Hypoallergenic stockinette over the outside is ideal for sensitive or delicate skin.
- Easy contact closure for quick fitting.
- Pediatric size is 2" to 2 1/2" height and 12 to 21" length - fits most children.
- Available in four sizes to fit most children - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: