Ovation Medical Gen2 Walker Boot includes lightweight yet durable frame sculpted to comfortably accommodate a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Edgeless sole automatically adjusts to an individual’s gait patterns, providing a balanced, low-profile, wide platform for stability. A shock-absorbing Shock-pod transfers 50% less energy to injured limb on each heel strike. Pneumatic walking boot models have ergonomic pump and integrated single push-button release. New patient-friendly pump is contoured and repositioned to eliminate pressure and discomfort associated with typical pneumatic walkers. Fits left or right.
Ovation Medical Gen2 Walker Boot Features:
- Ultra low height.
- Rounded sole design for easier walking.
- Intuitive edgeless sole ensures a more natural gait and easier pivoting.
- Pneumatic air bladder is easy to adjust for the right amount of compression to custom fit the extremes in sizes.
- Accommodates swelling easily throughout the healing process.
- Unique pre-shaped struts are ergonomically shaped to follow the natural curvatures of the foot and ankle.
- Pre relieved contoured areas for patient comfort and safety.
- Ultra low profile; super lightweight.
- Contoured struts are flared to fit larger extremes of patient anatomy with greater ease.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4361.
The Ovation Medical Pneumatic Tall Walker may be used to treat:
- Soft tissue injuries.
- Grade 2 and 3 sprains-stable fractures.
- Post-Operative use.
- Trauma and rehab.
- Sizing chart
Latex-free foam liner material.
- Get the Blue - You Stand Out
- Very Good
- Five Stars
- Ovation Boots Are Comfortable.
- Ankle Fracture
- Best Boot I Could Find Online
- Low Sole, Easy Walking
Q&A for Ovation Medical Gen2 Walker Boot
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question