The Ottobock Walk On AFO provides dynamic support for active patients with drop foot. Lightweight and durable, the Walk On ankle foot orthosis is designed to help lift and support light to severe drop foot. It allows patients to complete everyday tasks, like walking up and down stairs, easily and more naturally. The adjustable calf pad is designed for all-day walking comfort. WalkOn AFOs are ideally suited for patients with neural muscle atrophy, peroneal palsy, multiple sclerosis, stroke,and traumatic brain injury.
Ottobock Walk On AFO Features:
- Provides support for active patients with foot drop.
- Passive, flexible limitation of plantar flexion ensures dynamic foot positioning.
- Carbon fiber construction creates a stable, lightweight orthosis and provides high energy return.
- Flexible rollover in the heel and forefoot allow for a dynamic, physiological gait pattern on even and uneven surfaces.
- Removable calf band is very comfortable for patients.
- Lightweight design and slim anatomical shape for comfort.
- Allows for a dynamic gait at higher speeds.
- Durable, lightweight, and low profile.
- Non-returnable if footplate is altered.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1951
The Ottobock Walk On AFO is indicated for drop foot with no more than mild spasticity, e.g. after stroke, traumatic brain injury, in multiple sclerosis, neural muscle atrophy, peroneal palsy etc.
- Sizing chart
Based on Men's/Women's shoe size.
- This makes it much easier for me to walk
Q&A for Ottobock Walk On AFO
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question