The Ottobock Omo Neurexa Plus Shoulder Orthosis is used to aid the rehabilitation of patients suffering from shoulder pain and dysfunction after stroke or injury to the central or peripheral nervous system. The Omo Neurexa Plus supports the shoulder joint and arm, improves body posture, and can reduce spasticity to help promote more normal movement. The orthosis can be applied by patients themselves with one hand.
Ottobock Omo Neurexa Plus Shoulder Orthosis Features:
- Corrects shoulder subluxation and internal rotation while arm remains freely movable.
- Orthosis can be worn during rehabilitation and training.
- Silicone band and special Tritech material support the positioning of the orthosis and prevent slipping.
- Ease-of-use with colored guide buttons.
- Designed for all day wearing comfort.
- Soft edges to prevent chafing and sores.
- Consists of a shoulder cuff and a forearm cuff connected by straps.
- Improves body posture and gait pattern.
- Machine wash at 104˚ F (40˚ C).
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3670 OTS