The Ottobock Agilium Reactive meets the demands of highly active osteoarthritis (OA) patients and helps practitioners treat patients more efficiently. For patients, the Agilium Reactive’s three-point pressure system opens the knee joint to help prevent further wear and tear on the affected cartilage. The simple donning and doffing of Agilium Reactive makes it easier for patients to quickly get the OA relief they need. The brace is ideal for medial or lateral unicompartmental knee osteoarthritis.
- Auto-adaptive cuffs fit a broad range of leg sizes and shapes.
- Lateral joint avoids interference with the unaffected leg regardless of medial or lateral indications.
- Anti-migration tibial pad maximizes contact with the tibia to help limit migration.
Beyond effective OA treatment for patients, Agilium Reactive knee brace provides unique advantages for practitioners.
- Fit a broader range of patients: Agilium Reactive’s design adjusts to fit a range of leg shapes and sizes.
- Simplified patient care: reduce your inventory of OA braces to just two – either a left or a right – so you don’t have to worry about multiple sizes.
- Opportunity to streamline patient care: if you don’t stock OA braces today, stock just two units and you can treat most patients in a single visit. This avoids scheduling follow-up appointments.
Ottobock Agilium Reactive Knee Brace Features:
- Universal size fits a broad range of patients.
- Treats medial or lateral osteoarthritis.
- Anti-migration tibial pad.
- Agilium Reactive is very lightweight.
- Tamper-resistant adjustable hinge.
- Molded pull-tabs.
- Minimizes migration and rotation.
- Provides off-loading for mild, moderate, or severe OA pain relief.
- Easier donning and doffing with the touch of a button.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1843 Custom Fit / L1851 OTS