The Otto Bock Hyper-X Plus TLSO Back Brace is designed to extend or hyperextend the thoracic spine with sagittal control. A spring-loaded hinged pelvic band rotates as patients move from a seated to a standing position and helps prevent migration.
The frame of the TLSO brace has numerous features geared toward user comfort and compliance. The pelvic band of the back brace for bulging discs is spring loaded and it rotates along with the patient, making it easy for one to move from a seated to a standing position or vice versa without the TSLO brace shifting out of position.
The pad in the sternum area is also articulating so it can move with one’s body. This improves both the comfort level and the function of the back brace for broken vertebrae.
Soft padding in the sternum area and frame improves the comfort factor of the back brace for lumbar or thoracic compression fractures.
The frame of the hyperextension orthosis can easily be adjusted both in terms of height and width to suit each patient. This can be done without removing any screws from the back brace for degenerative disc disease.
The Otto Bock/ Cybertech Hyper X Plus TLSO back brace with its 3 point pressure system limits forward flexion of the thoracic and lumbar spine reducing discomfort associated with compression fractures, degenerative discs, kyphosis, and other thoracolumbar injuries.
Hyper-X Plus TLSO Back Brace Features:
- Applies pressure to three areas of the body- the sternum, the midback, and the front of the hips, supporting the thoracic and lumbar spine and limiting forward flexion of the back
- Traditional design extends or hyper-extends the thoracic spine with sagittal control
- Aluminum frame can be customized for individual patient anatomy
- Frame easily adjusts without removing screws in both linear and widths
- Quick release closure system and secure locking latch
- Articulating sternal pad for increased patient comfort and compliance
- Easy for one to move from a seated to a standing position or vice versa without the TSLO brace shifting out of position
- Encourages proper posture and spinal alignment which helps to reduce pain