The Ossur Rebound ROM Hinged Knee brace provides support for a variety of knee injuries. The unique, 3-layer Cooltech fabric is highly breathable, reduces heat retention and dries ultrafast for all-day comfort. The Ossur Rebound Knee Brace material stretches in extension and relaxes back to its natural shape in flexion, minimizing the popliteal bunching that causes skin irritation in other braces. The removable, universal patella buttress is included with the sleeve version of the Ossur Rebound for customizing patellar support, whenever it's needed. Dual lower cruciate straps allow fine-tuned control of the anterior-posterior hinge placement and cinch the brace above the calf to keep it in place. The reversible strapping of the Rebound Knee Brace can be set up to pull laterally-to-medially, medially-to-laterally, or a combination of both, depending on the wearer's preference.
Ossur Rebound ROM Hinged Knee Brace Features:
- Breathes freely for maximum comfort.
- Easy customizable patellar support included with every sleeve version.
- Lower cruciate straps enable fine-tuning of the hinge placement.
- Provides the best ligament stabilization and comfort within the Ossur family of soft knee braces.
- ROM Hinged Settings: Extension Stops: 0°, 5°, 10° (pre-installed), 20°, 30°, 40°. Flexion Stops: 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in sleeve or wraparound versions, and 12 inch or 16 inch length.
- Seven sizes - See sizing chart tab for measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1832