With six variations to choose from, the Ossur Rebound Polycentric Hinged Knee Brace offers comprehensive protection, and is offered in a portfolio of high-quality Cooltech™ fabric braces to serve the needs of a broad range of patients. The Rebound knee brace breathes freely and stretches in extension and relaxes in flexion to reduce popliteal bunching behind the knee that causes irritation in traditional products.
Every sleeve version of the polycentric hinge brace comes with removable, universal patella buttress to provide patella support whenever needed. The lower straps provide control over the placement of the hinge and reduce migration. Their reversible strapping design can be modified to pull laterally-to-medially, medially-to-laterally, or a combination of both, depending on the needs of the patient.
Ossur Rebound Polycentric Hinged Knee Brace Features:
- 3-layer Cooltech™ fabric for breathability.
- Standard polycentric hinges for stability.
- Stretches in extension / flexion for comfort in the popliteal space behind the knee.
- Removable, universal buttress for patella support.
- Dual straps adjust the polycentric hinge anterior /posterior positioning.
- Reversible strapping to pull laterally-to-medially, medially-to-laterally, or a combination of both.
- Available in sleeve and wraparound (no patella buttress) versions.
- Available in seven sizes - Please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing guidelines.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1820