The Ossur Papoose Infant Spinal Immobilizer securely and gently immobilizes the head and spine in the proper anatomical airway and spinal alignment for infant (Broselow Gray) patients. The Papoose blends the best of both comfort and support for proper pediatric care. Designed for newborns up to 3 months (Broselow Gray), the Papoose cradles the baby's body, securely and gently immobilizing the head and spine while maintaining airway and spine alignment.
- Securely and gently immobilizes the head and spine in the proper anatomical airway and spinal alignment.
- Two-piece design with restraining head strap for secure support.
- Occipital shape protects against positional plagiocephaly.
- Allows for continued intimacy between caregiver and the child.
- Sized according to the Broselow-Luten Color-Coding System.
- May be used alone or with a Miami Jr. P0 front for maximum immobilization.
- X-ray, MRI & CT translucent.
- True cervical spine immobilizer for infants up to 3 months.
- Recommended for use only by emergency medical service professionals.
- Available in two sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1902.
The Ossur papoose Infant Spinal Immobilizer may be used to provide support and immobilization for infants.
- Sizing chart
Fits Newborn - 3 months.
Q&A for Ossur Papoose Infant Spinal Immobilizer
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question