The Ossur NecLoc Extrication Collarhas a unique clamshell design that ensures neutral alignment and secures neck flexion during application. It comes in five adult sizes based on the height and neck circumference of the patient. The NecLoc collar requires minimal manipulation for correct fitting and can be used for both adults and children. When it comes to immobilization after trauma, the right fit is crucial.
Ossur NecLoc Extrication Collar Features:
- Can be applied with minimal manipulation for greater ease of use.
- Ergonomic two-piece clamshell design and retaining strap secure patient in flexion during application.
- Ventilated for good air flow and lower likelihood of skin irritation.
- Necloc is the preferred ER extrication collar.
- Patient can be treated without removing the collar.
- Made from Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) for patient comfort
- Easily cleaned using 1 part disinfectant to every 10 parts water.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important sizing information.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L0174.
The Ossur Necloc extrication collar is ideally suited for:
- Emergency transport immobilization.
- Routine patient care for neck trauma.
- Sizing chart
Phenotype Sizing Chart:
Made from Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) - more pliable and conforms better.
- ambulance collar
Q&A for Ossur NecLoc Extrication Collar
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question