The Ossur Exoform Wrist Brace 8" is ergonomically contoured to provide and exceptional fit and the most comfort. Designed for treating both common and severe wrist injuries, the Exoform wrist brace includes outer plastic supports that contour to the shape of the wrist and hand to offer rigid yet comfortable immobilization. The palmar stay is also adjustable as well, and can be molded to fine tune its shape for a customized fit and greater comfort. The Exoform Wrist is the best fitting, most comfortable and best-priced wrist brace available.
Ossur Exoform Wrist Brace Features:
- Rigid plastic supports contour to the hand and wrist at the top and bottom leading to greater support and immobilization
- Ergonomically contoured padding on the inside for greater comfort and a great fit.
- Molds nicely to the wrist and hand.
- Moldable, adjustable aluminum palmar for fine-tuning of the level of support required.
- Previously sold by Royce.
- Right and left hand specific.
- Available in five sizes - please see sizing chart tab above for important measurement instructions..
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3908.
The Exoform wrist brace can be used for:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Strains and sprains.
- Mild to moderate injuries to the wrist/hand.
- Post-cast healing. Arthritis wrist pain.
- Sizing chart
Left# Right# Size Wrist Circ. 507082 507072 XSmall 5.25 - 6.25" 507083 507073 Small 6.25 - 7.25" 507085 507075 Medium 7.25 - 8" 507087 507077 Large 8 - 9" 507088 507078 XLarge 9 - 10"
- Aluminum material used in the palmar (volar) stay.
- Injection molded plastic strut material for ergonomic contouring.
- The össur exoform wrist uses standard foam material on the inside for enhanced comfort.
Q&A for Ossur Exoform Wrist Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question