The Orthosleeve FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve helps relieve swelling and foot pain with targeted compression. The sleeve foot sleeve has six targeted support zones with three levels of compression to provide the proper amount of support for relieving pain and swelling caused by plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and arch pain. The FS6 foot sleeve has six targeted support zones with three levels of compression to support your foot's natural structure while reducing pain and inflammation. The sleeve starts with gentle compression at the ends for a comfortable, non-binding fit. Moderate compression around the ball of foot and heel eases the transition to firm compression at the arch and ankle, boosting circulation to help relieve foot pain and swelling. The open toe design can be worn underneath everyday socks or by itself.
FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve Features:
- Six graduated compression zones for foot support.
- Enhances circulation and reduces swelling/inflammation.
- lightweight nylon and spandex sleeve slips on easily and stretches to fit.
- Open toe design can be worn underneath regular socks.
- Provides gradual to firm support for plantar fasciitis and heel pain.
- Can be ordered as a single or as a pair.
- Available in white, black, and natural.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Hand Wash, air dry.
- Available in four sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for important measurement guidelines.
The OrthoSleeve FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve may be used to treat:
- Plantar Fasciitis.
- Heel Pain.
- Calcaneal bursitis.
- Heel spurs.
- Sizing chart
24% spandex and 76% Micro-Nylon.
- Resting therapy & active use
- Provides good relief.
- Need more time to really tell
Q&A for OrthoSleeve FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve / Sock
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question