The Orthomerica Soft Humeral Fracture Brace is indicated for humeral diaphyseal fractures. It has a rigid structural core for stability, but is lined with comfortable molded foam, thus giving it flexibility at the edges. The soft humeral fracture shoulder brace is favored by many because it is quite a bit lighter than traditional thermoplastic fracture braces. Compression is achieved by tightening the straps, and the medial panel is formed as a dual tongue with straps lacing through it so that the dual tongue panel can be trimmed for a more snug fit.
Orthomerica Soft Humeral Fracture Shoulder Brace Features:
- Unique "Shoulder Cap” allows full shoulder movement while simultaneously limiting distal migration.
- Compression molded foam for a snug supportive fit.
- Trimmable medial shell for customizing the product's fit.
- Fits right and left sides.
- Available in five sizes for an exact fit - see sizing chart tab.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L3980.