The Orthomerica HealPRO is a new ankle foot splint designed to effectively unweight your heel and provide protection against ulcer formation on the bottom of your foot. The product maintains the ankle at a right angle to prevent loss of dorsiflexion range of motion that can occur as a result of being bed ridden. The HealPRO reduces pressure from sheets over the toes and can be ordered with an additional abductor bar kit to prevent your hip from externally rotating outward. The HealPRO comes with a CoolFoam cell liner for all day comfort. A nylon cover is also included to cover an exposed foot for privacy concerns and to keep the foot region cleaner when out of bed. The Orthomerica HealPRO is a cost effective ankle foot splint that helps unweight the foot and effectively prevents ulcer formation due to bed rest.
Orthomerica HealPro Features:
- Maintains your foot in a suspended position.
- Foam liner breaths for all day comfort.
- Available in four sizes for a more exact fit.
- FREE nylon cover included to keep the foot covered when out of bed.
- Optional abduction bar can be used to keep the legs in a abducted position spread apart.
- Cost effective.
Optional Items: An optional abduction bar can be purchased for use with two HealPro devices to prevent the legs from spreading (abducting) further apart when in bed.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L4396.