The Mueller Back Brace is a comfortable, lightweight brace designed for lower back conditions. The brace is recommended for back strains and sprains, moderate disc conditions, arthritic conditions, sciatica, muscle spasms, chronic unstable lumbar spine and strains of sacroiliac area. The Back Brace #250 is one of the most popular products at DME-Direct.
;Mueller Back Brace Features:
- 9 inch wide elastic band contains large foam pad with supportive steel springs which conforms to lower back area.
- Pad offers support where it's most needed.
- Second outer band of 6 inch wide elastic secures the pad and provides additional support to the low back area.
- Adjustable front velco fasteners allow user to control the degree of tension for proper support and comfort.
- brace adjusts quickly for all day comfort control.
- Strong, flexible steel springs conform to your back for support of lumbar area.
- Helps the user remain active.
- Washable and durable.
- May be worn underneath or over clothing.
- Available in five sizes - please see our sizing chart tab for important measurement instructions.
The Mueller Back Brace is suited for treating:
- Back sprains and strains.
- Moderate disc bulging conditions.
- Back spasms.
- Muscle spasms.
- Chronic unstable lumbar spine.
- Sizing chart
Natural elastic material.
Q&A for Mueller Back Brace
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
DME-Direct is a Mueller Authorized Dealer Site
Mueller believes that the best way for you to select and purchase a Mueller brace is at one of its authorized online stores of which DME-Direct is one. Only in these stores can you be sure to find the latest Mueller collection and ensure you are getting a genuine Mueller product with the manufacturer's full warranty.
Mueller therefore recommends that you do not purchase a Mueller item through any website, unless it is an authorized Mueller dealer.
We are a Mueller Authorized Dealer and can assure you a safe and pleasant shopping experience here at our website as if you were at our wholesale distribution premises in Valencia, California.
Some non-authorized sites sell counterfeit, second-hand merchandise, and/or products containing old fabrics, glues, and resins that do not perform as intended, and are therefore, not eligible for care under the Mueller warranty. Others do not offer the original Mueller warranty, nor do they offer any after-sales service of any kind.
Mueller takes great care to ensure that all Mueller authorized dealers offer you the very best products and service. Please take advantage of the peace of mind that only they can offer to Mueller purchasers.