The Medspec Supinator PTT Stabilizer is a comfortable and relatively low-profile brace for the treatment of posterior tibial tendon dysfunction (PTTD). The Supinator reduces over-pronation by applying a supinating force to relieve posterior tibial tendon dysfunction. Easy to apply.
Medspec Supinator PTT Stabilizer Features:
- Arch Strap & Pad work in concert to lift the medial arch.
- The arch pad may also be removed if desired and to allow the Supinator to be worn with an orthotic.
- Heel Strap restricts eversion of the calcaneus (heel).
- Each ankle brace is sold separately.
- Machine wash gentle cycle, no bleach. Air dry.
Recommended Manufacturer HCPC: L1902